The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011)

3 posters

Go down

Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011) Empty Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011)

Post  Davey Welsh Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:06 pm

I can't believe that I totally forgot about these pictures that my wife took last Sept. at our Tuckerton retriever contest. This was Caly''s first time performing in front of a crowd and truth be told, I was way more nervous than she was. We competed in the Amatuer competition and Caly took 2nd place. The crowd was a bit disappointed the judges didn't give her first. I didn't see the first place dog run, but from what my brother told me, Caly smoked that dog. But we got a nice basket of dog stuff, but the best part was watching her drive and determination.

I'm pretty damn lucky to have this dog. Very Happy This year we're going to do an AKC hunt test I think.

Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011) Tuckerton20111002-L
Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011) Tuckerton20111003-L
Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011) Tuckerton20111004-L
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011) Empty Tuckerton Retriever Contest

Post  Russell Vrhovac Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Keep us posted on when the contest is. That might be fun to get up there and see it or compete. I am training for an HRC this spring and we will see how it goes. I'm still figuring this competition stuff out.

Davey Welsh wrote:I can't believe that I totally forgot about these pictures that my wife took last Sept. at our Tuckerton retriever contest. This was Caly''s first time performing in front of a crowd and truth be told, I was way more nervous than she was. We competed in the Amatuer competition and Caly took 2nd place. The crowd was a bit disappointed the judges didn't give her first. I didn't see the first place dog run, but from what my brother told me, Caly smoked that dog. But we got a nice basket of dog stuff, but the best part was watching her drive and determination.

I'm pretty damn lucky to have this dog. Very Happy This year we're going to do an AKC hunt test I think.

Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011) Tuckerton20111002-L
Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011) Tuckerton20111003-L
Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011) Tuckerton20111004-L
Russell Vrhovac
Russell Vrhovac
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011) Empty Re: Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011)

Post  David "swampy" L Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:18 pm

I'll have to get some one to run Deuce master flex next year Very Happy

David "swampy" L

Back to top Go down

Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011) Empty Re: Tuckerton duck dog competition (2011)

Post  Davey Welsh Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 pm

David "swampy" L. wrote:I'll have to get some one to run Deuce master flex next year Very Happy

I would gladly do the honor! LOL! Very Happy
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down