The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training standards

+5
Travis Bruce
Eddie Kershaw
John H
Russell Vrhovac
Davey Welsh
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training standards - Page 2 Empty Re: Training standards

Post  Eddie Kershaw Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Eddie Kershaw wrote:
Travis Bruce wrote:BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. dude, remember the last time you wanted to play whose wanker is bigger... then ya didn't even have the deceny to say 'good golly mate thats an enourmous wanker'. Your gonna run out of places on the net to run and hide if you keep trying to play that brother.

Who boasted in this thread? Hmmm. Nobody. Who told someone their plans weren't worth jackshit? You did. Thats offensive plain and simple. Ya can talk about a man's woman before his dog. Maybe its different over there, and mates call each others dogs and their goals not worth jackshiit. Over here, it'd get you punched in the face in person. Old man or not, being that rude and offensive get you a beatdown as often as not, and it aint got a thing to do with what you think is the right way to do anything.

I am world known brother. I'm WELL known in hrc, and international organization. Got friends all over this country and the Canada. Ran dogs in 14 states and a provinece, and hosted an interntional event. So that covers this hemisphere... plus theres one jack azz in the UK... kewl, you finally did make a contribution, you made me world known! bwhahahahahaha. Actually, I know a couple brits already, so I guess in reailty, you didn't contribute jackshit. So both of our strings continue. travis
Uuuuum thats funny, your that well known around the world that nobody in the Uk knows anything about you but they will shortly, they will know how much bullshit you can give out, you have just been training dogs for 12-13 years and you think you are a exspert and even better than that, you are a dog cicoligist you can even get into a dogs mind, if I was you I would give the dog the gun and you do the retriveing
also for your information canada and 14 states and a province dont make the world, like I said yet again more bullshit, where do you dream it all up from, thats why I said get real and stop living in your own little dream land and trying to make out that you are something that you are ar,nt.

Eddie Kershaw
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Bruce Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:29 pm

geez man, now you got me scared... your gonna spread the word on me? bwhahahahahaha. To who, the one mate you got that will actually hunt with your cranky azz? Dude lite out, please tell your entire world about me. I'm sure I can't sleep tonight thinking about the one other guy who doesnt like me. travis

Travis Bruce
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie Kershaw Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Travis Bruce wrote:geez man, now you got me scared... your gonna spread the word on me? bwhahahahahaha. To who, the one mate you got that will actually hunt with your cranky azz? Dude lite out, please tell your entire world about me. I'm sure I can't sleep tonight thinking about the one other guy who doesnt like me. travis

now thats just showing your mentalaty Im not bothering awnsering you anymore your one thick idiot.

Eddie Kershaw
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davey Welsh Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Play nice boys. Very Happy
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Bruce Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Kewl... one thick idiot, ya finally see whose wanker is bigger! bwhahahahahahaha. travis

Travis Bruce
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down

Training standards - Page 2 Empty Insulting

Post  Jim Donofrio Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Eddie that was an insulting remark about our dogs and why we do what we do I dont beleive anyone of us ever had anything bad to say about what you are doing with Amber. I agree with Dave L
Jim Donofrio
Jim Donofrio
The Godfather
The Godfather

http://www.JOINRFA.ORG

Back to top Go down

Training standards - Page 2 Empty Insulting

Post  Jim Donofrio Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 pm

And Eddie I agree with Travis you are out of order
Jim Donofrio
Jim Donofrio
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie Kershaw Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:09 am

Jim Donofrio wrote:And Eddie I agree with Travis you are out of order

Jim
To hell with you guys, you all shit in the same pot no wonder the American dog training system is all muck up, one guy manages to train a dog and you know the next thing he is a dog trainer, he makes his own website and puts some fancey name in the way of a kennells and boy he knows it all, all done with the aid of a E- coller force fetch, the trouble is its all down to your breading of dogs over there, and as far as gun dogs go, you guys have lost your way and need to get better breeding plus throw away all these fancy tools and get back to the basics of dogtraining with more obediance to stop them running around like red indians, I did not insult anybody with any of my remarks it is something you are trying to blow out of proportion, I gave my view and my opinon, boy does the truth hurt you guys that you carnt face it and has for you Jim
all has you have been giving me is bullshit everytime we have spoke on this matter you have told me that you train your own dogs and now it all turns out that somebody else trains them for you, yes more bullshit and you was the one in the first place that told me how mucked up the American system was, I think you a bit toothface mate to come back with the remarks that you have.

Eddie Kershaw
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris S. Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 am

Eddie,
A old duck hunter once told me "telling a man how to train his dog is like telling them how to raise their kids" you just don't do it.
Now this is coming from me someone who fetches his own ducks. I read the whole post a few times and it sounded like you were insulting. If someone wants to run trials or whatever that's there choice weather or not their dog is fixed or not. Maybe they enjoy it who cares. Its not for everyone just like building a duck boat is not for everyone. Some buy one. Some things some people can't do maybe some are to busy and don't have the time.

As far as jim his dog is awesome great gunning dog. Jim is a super busy guy this I know. As far as someonme else training his dog I don't know but if he did I think it was more as a help to him or as a tool to get the dog started and jime took it from there as he is busy. I know jim does training on his own I have seen it. As far as jim being a bull shiter he is a guy who always tells It how it is. We all know that.

Eddie there comes a time when if the same things keep happening to YOU. As in getting in arguements on duck sites about dogs. When you need to take a step back and say to your self. Why does this keep happening to me? What am I doing wrong?
Chris S.
Chris S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie Kershaw Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 pm

[quote="Chris S."]Eddie,
A old duck hunter once told me "telling a man how to train his dog is like telling them how to raise their kids" you just don't do it.
Now this is coming from me someone who fetches his own ducks. I read the whole post a few times and it sounded like you were insulting. If someone wants to run trials or whatever that's there choice weather or not their dog is fixed or not. Maybe they enjoy it who cares. Its not for everyone just like building a duck boat is not for everyone. Some buy one. Some things some people can't do maybe some are to busy and don't have the time.

As far as jim his dog is awesome great gunning dog. Jim is a super busy guy this I know. As far as someonme else training his dog I don't know but if he did I think it was more as a help to him or as a tool to get the dog started and jime took it from there as he is busy. I know jim does training on his own I have seen it. As far as jim being a bull shiter he is a guy who always tells It how it is. We all know that.

Eddie there comes a time when if the same things keep happening to YOU. As in getting in arguements on duck sites about dogs. When you need to take a step back and say to your self. Why does this keep happening to me? What am I doing wrong?[/quote

Chris
Has it not accurd to you that one of the reasons I left the other forum, was because of Travis Bruce and now he is on this forum still causing shit, I know Im fighting a looseing battle because if I got anything to say I will say it and I dont pull my punches, This thread was about people views and opinion and that his what I gave, it apears to me that you are not looking for peoples views and opinions but are looking for arguments to entertain the forum, well rule me out, I have heard anough bullshit to last me a lifetime, Im gone you can have your forum

Eddie Kershaw
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris S. Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Eddie there is a big difference between giving an opinion and your thoughts and saying that what people do with their dog is worth jack shit its sad that someone is leaving and joining new forums because of what one or two people say. I am sorry you feel that way good luck to you eddie.

Last edited by Chris S. on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris S.
Chris S.

Back to top Go down

Training standards - Page 2 Empty eddie

Post  Jim Donofrio Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:32 pm

AMF!!!
Jim Donofrio
Jim Donofrio
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post  Davey Welsh Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Eddie Kershaw wrote:

Chris
Has it not accurd to you that one of the reasons I left the other forum, was because of Travis Bruce and now he is on this forum still causing shit, I know Im fighting a looseing battle because if I got anything to say I will say it and I dont pull my punches, This thread was about people views and opinion and that his what I gave, it apears to me that you are not looking for peoples views and opinions but are looking for arguments to entertain the forum, well rule me out, I have heard anough bullshit to last me a lifetime, Im gone you can have your forum

Aww...poor Eddie. Travis Bruce is following him across the internet being a bully. Boo hoo. For an older fella Eddie, you act with the maturity of a 7 year old. Rolling Eyes

Travis has done nothing wrong to you or anybody else on this forum. The problem is that you cannot respect the opinions and training methods of others. Plain and simple. You have no respect Eddie. You are the one who is rude and arrogant. You've got some sort of stick up your ass about the way we Americans train our dogs and test them to standards. And you are full of shit with your comments about this thread. YOU were the one who turned this into an argument with your comments about our style of training. I was actually surprised nobody told you to piss off in this thread, because your comments were certainly deserving of that.

Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Back to top Go down

Training standards - Page 2 Empty training manual

Post  Jim Donofrio Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Buy my new Jack Shit Hunt Test Book 2.96
I will sign a copy for you
Jim Donofrio
Jim Donofrio
The Godfather
The Godfather

Back to top Go down

Post  David "swampy" L Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Hey don't make me moderate this thread! I'll Ban everybody! Very Happy

I think everyone needs to RELAX!''

A wise man once told me "THEY'RE JUST DOGS!"

David "swampy" L

Back to top Go down

Post  Davey Welsh Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Jim Donofrio wrote:Buy my new Jack Shit Hunt Test Book 2.96
I will sign a copy for you

What do you know about dog training?? Your dog can only do 300yd blinds. alien
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  k Pontari Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 pm

I really dont like the way you say American in a couple of your replies if it wasnt for my American Grandfather fighting over there you all would be speaking German!!!!

k Pontari
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2