The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddy Lost his Shotgun at Nocksimixion Lake today...

5 posters

Go down

Buddy Lost his Shotgun at Nocksimixion Lake today... Empty Buddy Lost his Shotgun at Nocksimixion Lake today...

Post  Rusty Black Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Buddy called..he was hunting around the lake area and forgot his shotgun while putting his lab and gear in his truck...mercy...the StateTroppers and Police have been contacted and are looking for it...if you have found it or have info please contact me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks fellers....
Rusty Black
Rusty Black
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Buddy Lost his Shotgun at Nocksimixion Lake today... Empty Re: Buddy Lost his Shotgun at Nocksimixion Lake today...

Post  Davey Welsh Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:51 am

I hope they recover it. I don't know why another hunter would pick it up. If I found a gun laying out there, first thing I'd do is call NJSP.
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Buddy Lost his Shotgun at Nocksimixion Lake today... Empty lost gun

Post  Jim Donofrio Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 pm

I agree Dave but Duck hunting has a whole new bunch of shitbirds
Jim Donofrio
Jim Donofrio
The Godfather
The Godfather

http://www.JOINRFA.ORG

Back to top Go down

Buddy Lost his Shotgun at Nocksimixion Lake today... Empty Re: Buddy Lost his Shotgun at Nocksimixion Lake today...

Post  Chris S. Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Have the NJSP found the gun yet. The dipshit that has it will get caught with it eventually. Feds busted some guys this weekend that came back to their truck dumped off 3 black ducks and a teal and a went back out in their boat to shoot more. They got popped when they came back in and the fed was waiting for them. The CO saw the dead birds in the back of their SUV.
Chris S.
Chris S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Godsey Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Sorry that no one will up if they have it. But Chris it was good to see you post about those jerks getting busted. And folks wonder where the antis get the ammo for thier cause Mad

Rick
Rick Godsey
Rick Godsey
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Black Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:37 am

Yeah we found it....my buddy was up hunting in the mountains....so i was pretty much talking to the guy and gave him the info on the shotgun.....picking it up soon....my buddys learning a lesson on this bonehead booboo...he owes me dinner and the other guy a reward...man is he lucky....Rusty
Rusty Black
Rusty Black
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Buddy Lost his Shotgun at Nocksimixion Lake today... Empty gun

Post  Jim Donofrio Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:59 am

nice to hear there are still some men left with integrity
Jim Donofrio
Jim Donofrio
The Godfather
The Godfather

http://www.JOINRFA.ORG

Back to top Go down

Post  Davey Welsh Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:00 am

Jim Donofrio wrote:nice to hear there are still some men left with integrity

There's more than you think. It's the 1% that give everyone a bad rep.
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Black Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Buddy called today....he got his shotgun back and learn a lesson,......Thankyou Tom for your honesty.... cheers
Rusty Black
Rusty Black
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down