Wood Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wood Update

Post  Rick Godsey on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Hey guys I am back home in NY for a short time. I want to thank all those I talked to first. Now the story is I came back and was told I no longer have a job there because of the amount of time I have been away. I had a feeling this was going to happen. I am now in the act of packing and moving. They actually ended up giving all that wood away to move it off the property, what a waste in my thoughts. I hope no one was depending on this, if so please accept my apologies I guess the good is now I can spend most of the hunting season hunting. I hope all are prepping for the upcoming season with safety in mind. Also this allows me more time to be back and forth in Va for things that have to take place there. Hope to hear from you guys as the season comes around. Again I am sorry if I got your hopes up, I know as a carver or wood worker some times good finds come hard. Now I just have to get things done and ready to hopefully relax from all I have had to deal with.

Rick
Rick Godsey
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Re: Wood Update

Post  george w on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Rick, that sounds like you might have grounds for a lawsuit, if you care to pursue--As far as the wood, it was a great thought.
Hope all turns out for you!Cool 

george w
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

http://george@runamuckdecoys.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Godsey on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:34 pm

George, don't really have the grounds for a law suit. My decease wife was an attorney and I can get free advise. I was told since I went pas the allowable time for FMLA I was out of bounds. But I aint crying it no sense in crying. It was a good but low paying job. Anyway I have have my army retirement check and no bills. Well none til the hunting started:D . Just thought they should have called and asked me back but as I said I wont cry. It does bother me that some knot head might be usting that wood for landscape timbers or fire wood. Oh well just another page in life. Thanks for caring George.

Rick
Rick Godsey
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum