The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collar is a Tool...

3 posters

Go down

Collar is a Tool... Empty Collar is a Tool...

Post  Rusty Black Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:17 pm

I've used it only when my Lab was completly done with OB trainning and after that is nothing ,but reforcing...which only takes a beep warning on the collar....the collar is nothing, but another tool for us to use...the collar has gotten a bad rap ,because of some of the knuckleheads that have used them in the past and have abused the dogs..The collar is a good tool and has protected my dog from running deer in my corn fields.....Rusty
Rusty Black
Rusty Black
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Collar is a Tool... Empty Re: Collar is a Tool...

Post  Eddie Kershaw Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Rusty
I got into a big argument over collers on the last forum with a prat giving me a load of bull shit, all as I will say is, over here in the UK we dont use any form of a coller whats so ever and I have a distaist for any of them, however there is a good article in the Amreican waterfowler
clear guide2010 by Robert Milner, headed Duck Dogs and in it he re-enforces what you say about the knuckelheads, if you can get a hold of a copy, you will find it is a good read without giving you any bullshit. Wink
_

Eddie Kershaw
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Ok Will do....thanks Brother...Rusty
Rusty Black
Rusty Black
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Bruce Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Wow I got deleted already? Is it because I used the term wanker? cause really, if someone had told me not to use wanker, I would have used a different term. Had no ideal it was an issue. Thanks, travis da prat.

Travis Bruce
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down