The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing on The Delaware River Shad?

3 posters

Go down

Fishing on The Delaware River Shad? Empty Fishing on The Delaware River Shad?

Post  Rusty Black Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Well ive been trying to get on the river for some shad and later striper fishing but the rivers been so low and not a whole lot of room on the water with other boats out there.Anybody else been out there ?I'm at the point now maybe launching at the state park or near Bulls island area Id hate to miss the shad run but I'm going to keep trying.Hey John H lets hit the river!
Rusty Black
Rusty Black
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Fishing on The Delaware River Shad? Empty Re: Fishing on The Delaware River Shad?

Post  John H Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:12 am

Thanks for the invite Rusty but...off to FL next week for some bass fishing on the Big "O" then turkey season kicks in! Let's keep in touch and maybe we can team up on a bird or 2!
John H
John H
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down

Fishing on The Delaware River Shad? Empty Re: Fishing on The Delaware River Shad?

Post  Sam Wright Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:41 am

Good luck in FL next week. Tell the family we say "Hi". Oh yeah post some pics, too.
Sam Wright
Sam Wright
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Black Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Ok brother...Big D is really low in my spot...also going to take the boat out to chase some stripers maybe.....and when you come back we will chase birds around. You have a safe trip and catch some big bass down there the O is known for its bass brother.
Rusty Black
Rusty Black
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down