The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Estuary Hull Mold // Garvey Hull Mold

Go down

Estuary Hull Mold // Garvey Hull Mold  Empty Estuary Hull Mold // Garvey Hull Mold

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:07 pm

I have put both molds in storage for now and would sell or take orders for Hulls only to build your own boat.
Call 401-871-4739
David
I do have a new Estuary hull with Dagger board slot and Mast step in it for sale $2,400.00
Estuary Hull Mold // Garvey Hull Mold  Molds_10Estuary Hull Mold // Garvey Hull Mold  Molds_12

Back to top Go down

Estuary Hull Mold // Garvey Hull Mold  Empty Re: Estuary Hull Mold // Garvey Hull Mold

Post  Davey Welsh Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Dave, what is the cost for just an Estuary hull? How about a Garvey hull?
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Estuary Hull Mold // Garvey Hull Mold  Empty Re: Estuary Hull Mold // Garvey Hull Mold

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Davey, I will be meeting with a fab shop in 2 weeks and I will have the cost then. I will need to have to make a few at a time. The price is depending on how many. The last hull I layed up was the one I have with a dagger board and it was $2,400.00. The last Garvey was $2,800.00. I have the red one that you can see in one of the pic's.
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down