The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puddler Gunning Rig

2 posters

Go down

Puddler Gunning Rig Empty Puddler Gunning Rig

Post  PJ Ashley Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Started working on another gunning rig, so I'm looking to offload my current one. Consists of 6 Black duck, 3 Mallard, and yes a pair of Mergs. All of which I carved in 2010, except the mergs I did for the gunning rig contest in 2008 at Tuckerton(placed 2nd). They are cedar birds, and I coated them in West System epoxy for strength and durability, these birds are tough and will last. Like I said I've been gunning over them and just these birds only for three years, and shot alot of birds. I believe the mergs serve as a good confidence decoy set, I set them up about 20 yards past everything else, and it works if not these try it sometime, you may be surprised. Looking to get $400.00

Puddler Gunning Rig Dsc_0031Puddler Gunning Rig Dsc_0033Puddler Gunning Rig Dsc_0034Puddler Gunning Rig Dsc_0035

PJ Ashley
FNG
FNG

Back to top Go down

Puddler Gunning Rig Empty Re: Puddler Gunning Rig

Post  Davey Welsh Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:01 pm

PJ, you can tell you grew up with a decoy carver. Simple New Jersey gunning birds. I really like them.
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Davey Welsh Wed May 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Well since nobody wants a nice classic barnegat rig, guess I'll buy them. Very Happy. They'll make a nice addition to my rig on the bay. Sold!
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down