The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do with the Christmas Gift Cards???? New Duck Gear of course!

2 posters

Go down

What to do with the Christmas Gift Cards????  New Duck Gear of course! Empty What to do with the Christmas Gift Cards???? New Duck Gear of course!

Post  Russell Vrhovac Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:20 am

Anyone out there have or heard of reviews of the new Beretta A300 Outlander? I'm looking at getting one to add a semi-auto to my duck gun collection.
Russell Vrhovac
Russell Vrhovac
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

What to do with the Christmas Gift Cards????  New Duck Gear of course! Empty Re: What to do with the Christmas Gift Cards???? New Duck Gear of course!

Post  Rick Godsey Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Rus my hunting buddy got one and loves it. Clean it good and go to town with it. He got his before our early dux season and it has been flawless. He got the black syntheic model. Good luck if you get one Very Happy

Rick
Rick Godsey
Rick Godsey
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

What to do with the Christmas Gift Cards????  New Duck Gear of course! Empty Re: What to do with the Christmas Gift Cards???? New Duck Gear of course!

Post  Russell Vrhovac Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Thanks for the review Rick . Still straddling the fence if I want to get it. I have one Beretta, an older one that I cannot shoot steel through but it works great on dove and pheasant. Did your buddy have any corrosion issues on the metal? The Outlander I saw was the black synthetic and looked like the barrel was powder coated and if it is like my 870 then it will rust within 5 minutes of taking it out of the case.

Rick Godsey wrote:Rus my hunting buddy got one and loves it. Clean it good and go to town with it. He got his before our early dux season and it has been flawless. He got the black syntheic model. Good luck if you get one Very Happy

Rick
Russell Vrhovac
Russell Vrhovac
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Godsey Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Russ we hunt the Hudson River here and its a brackist mix. He hasnt had any corrosion problems so far. But we both wipe our guns down when we get back to the ramp. And we have hunted in the rain. Hope you get what you are looking at.

Rick
Rick Godsey
Rick Godsey
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Russell Vrhovac Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Rick,

I broke down and got the Beretta A300 Outlander in Max4. I haven't had it to the range/blind yet but will this upcoming Saturday. Can't wait to see how it does.

Russell
Russell Vrhovac
Russell Vrhovac
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Godsey Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Dont think you will be upset. My buddy swears by his and it fits him well. Hes a big guy. He never had a problem with what he fed it. Even mixed brands of shells at times depending on what we were hunting. Glad you got her and happy so far Very Happy

Rick
Rick Godsey
Rick Godsey
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down