The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNOW GOOSE SPREAD FOR SALE ! WILL BREAK UP ITEMS

Go down

SNOW GOOSE SPREAD FOR SALE ! WILL BREAK UP ITEMS Empty SNOW GOOSE SPREAD FOR SALE ! WILL BREAK UP ITEMS

Post  K Koches Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Looking to sell my snow goose spread , most of what I have left in decoys is like new . I have 3 dozen Avery full bodies snows/blues mixed , 3 dozen standard G&H shells in the boxes , 8 dozen G&H Magnum Shells . These are all snows . 2 dozen G&H Magnum Speck Decoys , 5 dozen Deadly Decoys with heads , feeders, searchers mix of snows and blues, 8 Reel Wings mixed, most are new. 1 Winduck Wind driven spinner with pole , 2 Ecallers I made myself . Camo hard case with 400 watt 4 channel Boss Amp wired for 4 speakers and MP3 player. Comes with 4 new 50 watt horn speakers with 50 ft of heavy duty outdoor wire on each .on/off power swith and Includes loaded MP3 player and new battery. 2nd caller has camo hard case with Sony Xplode tape deck with tapes and I have it wired for the aux. jack for the MP3 player . Can run 4 speakers off of the deck or 2 with the MP3 player, has on/off switch and battery. Any one interested can give me shout on my cell @ 908-963-2967 ( I WILL BREAK ITEMS UP TO SELL ) Thanks , Kevin

K Koches
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down