The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back From a Week Of Training !

2 posters

Go down

Back From a Week Of Training !  Empty Back From a Week Of Training !

Post  K Koches Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Well I finally made it out to MS and just got back ! spent a week training with my black lab Hank ( HRCH FAIR WIND'S HONKY YONK MAN MH** ) Trained with a good friend and pro trainer Alan Sandifer. Ran some Grand and MN set ups as Hank will run back to back in the Fall Grand then right on to the Master National ....Had the chance to handle some really nice master dogs and help train some young dogs. I will have to say that I know how it feels training 10 hours a day ! and really give these guys credit for the job they do with these dogs . Some of these dogs were just incredible to watch run and handle. I brought Goose down to train and ended up leaving him for awhile as I go in for back surgery next month ! will have to see how it goes and guess. All in all it was an awesome week of training and having the chance to meet some good people and make a few good contacts. Even ended up with an offer I just couldnt refuse to pass up and bought a pup out of FC AFC LAND AHOY .....PIRATE . was just one of those deals that dont come around to often. Back From a Week Of Training !  Img1730dq
By honkerbonker at 2012-08-26 [IMG]

K Koches
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down

Back From a Week Of Training !  Empty Re: Back From a Week Of Training !

Post  Sam Wright Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:12 am

Overall sounds like a great week. Best of luck with Hank, the back surgery (hopefully nothing major) and new pup!
Sam Wright
Sam Wright
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down