The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Effective today, real names no longer required

3 posters

Go down

Effective today, real names no longer required Empty Effective today, real names no longer required

Post  Davey Welsh Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Effective today, real names are no longer required for forum registration.

Current members, please visit the Members Only section to read about the changes.
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Effective today, real names no longer required Empty Re: Effective today, real names no longer required

Post  Davey Welsh Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Just a reminder for current members, if you would like to change your username you have until Friday to do so and then only an Administrator can do so.
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Back to top Go down

Effective today, real names no longer required Empty Re: Effective today, real names no longer required

Post  Travis Bruce Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:47 pm

im gonna change my user name to davey welsh... just to make stuff confusing. Im like that. travis

Travis Bruce
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Why not just go back to Goose Bruce. Or how about "Sky Carp" The first time I heard that saying was at the cookout at your house, boy its been a while.
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Bruce Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:32 pm

A longgggggg time. Ya ought to see the gray Ive collected since then. A few pounds too! travis

Travis Bruce
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davey Welsh Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Travis Bruce wrote:im gonna change my user name to davey welsh... just to make stuff confusing. Im like that. travis

There's only one Davey Duck.... Twisted Evil
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  David "swampy" L Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:33 pm

You know Me, I like going against the popular vote! Very Happy

I think keeping First names and last initials adds a small sprinkle of honesty to an otherwise giant shit hole that is the internet!

just put your handle in quotes "***" like I did

David "swampy" L

Back to top Go down

Post  Davey Welsh Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:49 pm

David "swampy" L wrote:You know Me, I like going against the popular vote! Very Happy

I think keeping First names and last initials adds a small sprinkle of honesty to an otherwise giant shit hole that is the internet!

just put your handle in quotes "***" like I did

Well your opinion is actual the popular opinion on the forum right now. I addressed this a litle more in detail in the members only section.

The username deal may change again in the near future depending on how things go. Remember, I want the Duck Lodge to be for the members. So while I'm making this change now, I'll let you guys help steer the course. We'll see how it plays out. If the general concensus wants real names, than real names it is! Cool

Thou shalt not act like Hitler...or Faraoh. farao
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Travis Bruce Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:07 am

I like to picture baby Jesus in a tuxedo tshirt... ya know, formal but still ready to party... travis

Travis Bruce
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down