The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big changes are coming to the Duck Lodge!

4 posters

Go down

Big changes are coming to the Duck Lodge! Empty Big changes are coming to the Duck Lodge!

Post  Davey Welsh Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:46 am

Big changes are in progress for the Duck Lodge and I'm pretty excited to see it moving forward. I have been putting in a lot of hours laying the foundation for what I envision the Duck Lodge becoming and I want to thank ALL of our members here for your contributions to the community. Without this founding membership that we have here, none of this would be possible.

Without giving away too many details, I will outline some of the important changes that you will notice. The Duck Lodge is going to have a home page, full of lots of *neat* stuff. The forums here will not change (as of now), but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will direct to you a new home page, from which you will have to click on "Forums" to be directed to here. I am working to make this as streamlined as possible, so that you guys don't have ANY trouble getting to the forums. One thing you will notice is that the address of the forums will change to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . So at some point, when you go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , you are going to end up on a page different from the forums. The Duck Lodge will be expanding greatly in the near future, but our forums will still be the core of the community. Stay tuned folks. Wink

Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Big changes are coming to the Duck Lodge! Empty Re: Big changes are coming to the Duck Lodge!

Post  Chris S. Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 am

Davey Welsh wrote:Big changes are in progress for the Duck Lodge and I'm pretty excited to see it moving forward. I have been putting in a lot of hours laying the foundation for what I envision the Duck Lodge becoming and I want to thank ALL of our members here for your contributions to the community. Without this founding membership that we have here, none of this would be possible.

Without giving away too many details, I will outline some of the important changes that you will notice. The Duck Lodge is going to have a home page, full of lots of *neat* stuff. The forums here will not change (as of now), but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will direct to you a new home page, from which you will have to click on "Forums" to be directed to here. I am working to make this as streamlined as possible, so that you guys don't have ANY trouble getting to the forums. One thing you will notice is that the address of the forums will change to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . So at some point, when you go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , you are going to end up on a page different from the forums. The Duck Lodge will be expanding greatly in the near future, but our forums will still be the core of the community. Stay tuned folks. Wink

Hey Davey I am excited to see what you have planned! Let meknow if I can help.
Chris S.
Chris S.

Back to top Go down

Big changes are coming to the Duck Lodge! Empty Re: Big changes are coming to the Duck Lodge!

Post  Davey Welsh Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 am

Chris, I have you in mind already for how you can help. See the sticky I posted and shoot me a PM.
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Wright Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Chris S. wrote:Hey Davey I am excited to see what you have planned! Let meknow if I can help.

Davey Welsh wrote:Chris, I have you in mind already for how you can help. See the sticky I posted and shoot me a PM.

Davey, I really like the looks of the new improved site! Looking forward to it!

Chris, it kind of looks like the train was already on its way.

Sam Wright
Sam Wright
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael R Braun Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:37 am

sounds great and keep up the good work. If I can help with anything let me know. its nice to see a forum that has all the BS cut out of it.
Michael R Braun
Michael R Braun
Amatuer Gunner
Amatuer Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davey Welsh Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Sam Wright wrote:

Davey, I really like the looks of the new improved site! Looking forward to it!

Chris, it kind of looks like the train was already on its way.

Michael R Braun wrote:sounds great and keep up the good work. If I can help with anything let me know. its nice to see a forum that has all the BS cut out of it.

Thanks guys. Just trying to help increase traffic and help the forum grow. The only way I could do this was having an actual home page. I just need people willing to volunteer time to write some content. This new home page is through Go Daddy, so I have lots of goodies to help get the site a lot of traffic.
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down