The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duck Lodge at Tuckerton Decoy Show

5 posters

Go down

The Duck Lodge at Tuckerton Decoy Show Empty The Duck Lodge at Tuckerton Decoy Show

Post  Davey Welsh Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm working on getting us a spot at the Tuckerton Decoy show this year. Either share a table with one of our sponsors or get our own table. I plan to have shirts and sweatshirts for sale as well as a few things to display. I'm looking for any volunteers who'd like to participate at the table. This is a great chance to help network our community and support our sponsors. Also, for the sponsors of the site, I have thought about including your logo on the back of our shirts. If you would like to be included, send me a pm.
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

The Duck Lodge at Tuckerton Decoy Show Empty Re: The Duck Lodge at Tuckerton Decoy Show

Post  Kevin Stupp Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Sounds like a great idea. My dad and I will be at the DU stand with the sneakbox we're selling raffle tickets for. I'll make sure I stop by.
Kevin Stupp
Kevin Stupp
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

The Duck Lodge at Tuckerton Decoy Show Empty Re: The Duck Lodge at Tuckerton Decoy Show

Post  Tom Yocum Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 am

Wish I could help, but ill be busy helping at my own booth, James Creek Outfitters. My first time at the show...ill be looking for the duck lodge booth.

Tom Yocum
FNG
FNG

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris S. Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Hey davey I can help you for sure at the booth I am not sure what my work scheduel will be for Saturday but I know I can help on Sunday for sure. If it works out I will help Saturday aswell.
Chris S.
Chris S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike B Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:47 am

Good news Davey. It's a great way to meet a lot of people in a weekend. I will be running the Delta Waterfowl booth again this year. We will have merchandise as well as hunting decoys for sale. I am actually looking at purchasing Bigfoot Canada floaters and full body decoys to sell to help generate some additional traffic to our table. cheers
Mike B
Mike B
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davey Welsh Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 am

Mike B wrote:Good news Davey. It's a great way to meet a lot of people in a weekend. I will be running the Delta Waterfowl booth again this year. We will have merchandise as well as hunting decoys for sale. I am actually looking at purchasing Bigfoot Canada floaters and full body decoys to sell to help generate some additional traffic to our table. cheers

Would you want to pair up for the show?
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike B Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 am

I don't think that we can "share" a booth since Delta is non-profit and we don't have to pay for a spot. Not sure that it would go over well with the event organizers if we "shared" a spot with a group that technically should be paying for their spot. You can request a spot next to us though.
Mike B
Mike B
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Davey Welsh Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:25 am

Mike B wrote:I don't think that we can "share" a booth since Delta is non-profit and we don't have to pay for a spot. Not sure that it would go over well with the event organizers if we "shared" a spot with a group that technically should be paying for their spot. You can request a spot next to us though.

Oh yeah, didn't think about that lol! Whats a table cost?
Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike B Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:59 pm

$75 I believe for an outside area where you provide your own table and tent
Mike B
Mike B
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down