The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opportunities to get involved with the Duck Lodge

Go down

Opportunities to get involved with the Duck Lodge Empty Opportunities to get involved with the Duck Lodge

Post  Davey Welsh Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 am

The Duck Lodge is going to be taking a very big step forward into becoming a premier waterfowl community unlike anything on the internet, but I can't do it alone. I need your help.

This is a great chance for anyone interested becoming a part of the future of the Duck Lodge.

We have a lot of talented members here with a wealth of information. We are going to be starting monthly editorial columns related to waterfowling and I'd like to get some volunteers to help get them rolling. You don't need a degree to take part in writing a column. I'm looking for people with good grammer and spelling and knowledge to share.

Some of the editorial columns we will have are -

- Retriever Training
- Duck Boats (building, restoring, maintenance, outboards etc.)
- Conservation
- Waterfowl Photography
- Decoy Carving and Painting
- Waterfowl Etiquette
- General
- Political Action

If you feel you can contribute to any of the topics above, shoot me a PM and I will give you an idea of what I'm looking for. Please keep in mind, we are a NOT FOR PROFIT community, so these are volunteer positions.

I could also use anyone with knowledge on web design, web building and such.

Thanks for all of you help guys.

- Davey

Davey Welsh
Davey Welsh
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

http://www.davidwelsh.weebly.com

Back to top Go down