The Duck Lodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW THAT MOST SEASONS ARE OVER

4 posters

Go down

NOW THAT MOST SEASONS ARE OVER Empty NOW THAT MOST SEASONS ARE OVER

Post  Rick Godsey Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 am

Whats going to be your first project for next season. I have a few Ideas for the boat and Iam looking to start swapping out some "wore" out dekes. Also thinking about a new dog, two years without one since I had to put mine down. Oh well 9months 29 days to think on it then one day to panic Laughing

Rick
Rick Godsey
Rick Godsey
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

NOW THAT MOST SEASONS ARE OVER Empty Re: NOW THAT MOST SEASONS ARE OVER

Post  Sam Wright Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:21 am

Mostly more dog work, reflocking the goose decoys and looking into new duck decoys for next season.
Sam Wright
Sam Wright
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Stevey Welsh Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Likewise will be working with the pup, hopefully get him in shape for the coming season. I also have to make up some new decoy racks for the boat and i'm sure i find something else to change with the boat or do differently happens every off season.
Stevey Welsh
Stevey Welsh
Regular Gunner
Regular Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris S. Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:19 pm

I need to tweek a few things on the boat I wanna entend the dodger coaming all the way to the oar locks I wanna put a bow eye on the boat not just the one on the deck but under. This was my 1st year with my sneakbox so I wanna change a few things also thinking of changing the motor board to a higher one with a thicker piece of oak I have to shim the motor up and inch with wood and a half inch of wood behind the clamps. So i wanna raise it up 1.5 inches and use a 2inch thick white oak thats a few things. I also wanna build a pond box for next season. I was thinking a sanford style gunning box with swing open doors like a ground pop up blind.
Chris S.
Chris S.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down